Sunday, June 14, 2009

Technorati is Techno-confusing!

Sorry, but I found Technorati.com to be confusing and difficult to use, and it's not because I had a long day and I'm tired. There was just way too many search options. After awhile I became lost amongst the quagmire of searches I had performed. However, not all my searches ended up bad. While searching videos tagged "Kinesiology," I came across a truly spectacular website called "DC Health." This site was loaded with information regarding nutrition, health, exercise, and weight-lifting. Typically sites labeled health or fitness try to sell you, the viewer, something. Not this site. This site was completely free and packed with valuable information pertaining to health. So, I guess I can't be too upset with Technorati.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment