Saturday, June 6, 2009

Addictive

First, YouTube is very addictive. I just spent the last hour viewing video after video. It's crazy how contagious and addicting it is. One video leads to another and another and so on. What was suppose to be a three minute video, turns into a hour long viewing session. Wow! However, don't get me wrong, I truly enjoy YouTube. I'm not a frequent visitor, but I do visit the site periodically looking for a new workout technique or motivational football video. What I love about YouTube is not only does it suggest related videos, but it also suggest other videos from the creator. And this is a great tool especially when you find a producer who's videos are quality. As far as using YouTube within the classroom, I would love to. But, my district has blocked the site from appearing on the school's computers. I guess if there's a will, then there is a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment