Thursday, June 18, 2009

Portfolios, Portfolios, and more Portfolios!

I think I'm "portfolioed" out. Just kidding. Versus the other methods of networking we have explored in this class, I like the professionalism associated with Google Sites, Plaxo, and Linkedln (Sorry, I just can't see myself "facebooking" and "tweeting" with associates). However, out of the three sites, I prefer Google Sites the most. It provides the creator with more freedom and opportunities to be creative and expressive when creating a portfolio. And not to mention, it's extremely easy to create, edit and operate. At first, because we didn't have instructions to create a portfolio using Google Sites, I was hesitant and timid about beginning this assignment. But after a few seconds I was amazed at how user friendly the site was. To be honest, I don't think I'll ever use these sites again. Typically, when applying for jobs, I just e-mail the required documents from my computer to the listed contact person. But, it is nice to know that these options exist and are readily available.

41 comments:

  1. 目標是什麼不重要,目標能產生什麼樣的效果才重要..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never hesitate to hold out your hand; never hesitate to accept the outstretched hand of another..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. 偶爾上來逛逛,下次不知是否還有緣再進來,先祝您平安順利!!!..............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
    David

    ReplyDelete