Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bloglines = Amazing!

First, I had to share this picture with you all. The picture has no relevance to my blog, but the warning sign in the picture is hilarious. Poor doggies, RIP. Anyways, the RSS assignment has been the best assignment of the course to date (Course sounds like we've been on a journey, it's only been three weeks). If you've read some of my previous entries, you are quite aware that I do not like to spend a great deal of time on the web. It's not that I'm not technologically savvy, I just prefer to be active and outdoors. However, I do enjoy searching the web for information regarding athletics, health, nutrition, and strength and conditioning. Typically when I'm searching the web for these topics, I become easily frustrated because I can't find what I'm looking for. Not to mention, the time it takes to explore the internet drives me stir crazy. Not anymore, thanks to "Bloglines." What a great piece of technology. In a matter of minutes, I had set up an account and linked up to 29 newsfeeds. This little diamond in the rough is going to preserve my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment