Thursday, May 28, 2009

And the winner is ...

I had a lot of fun exploring the Web 2.0 Award's list. After exploring the many sites on the list, I would have to say my favorites are "Revolution Health" and "PEERtrainer." I am a sucker for health related information. It's amazing what these sites have to offer the user. On these particular sites, a visitor can receive nutrition guides, workouts, support/counseling, and much more. As intriguing as these sites are, I'm scared they might put me out of business as a strength and conditioning coach. These sites and others alike have become so extensive and developed that a career as a personal trainer might become obsolete. However, until my services are no longer needed, I will still utilize these sites and others as resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment